Wednesday, October 10, 2018

It is Mini Session Season!!! 


Listed above are my remaining dates and times of availability. 
We will be working at Terramont Park this year, at the intersection of Branch Crossing and Terramont in Alden Bridge, The Woodlands.

Cost $135.00 plus tax payable through a paypal invoice.
We will have a 20 minute time slot, where I will shoot as much as possible in as many poses as possible to give you a good variety of shots.
I will deliver 5-7 of the very best images to your private online gallery.  You will be given printing rights up to an 8x10 on these low resolution images.  They can also be used for all of your holiday printing needs...cards, letters etc.
Larger prints, canvas prints, metal prints are available to purchase through me using my professional labs.
Included is a bonus of 25% off all paper prints of your choice, no limits on sizes.

Contact me via email  tjwshop@gmail.com or through private messenger on Facebook. You can find me @JD.Waterhouse.Photography

I will list booked times below as these fill up!! Also, if these dates and times don't fit your schedule get in touch.  I am shooting at this park because it is close by and I can get there quickly.  We can plan something around your schedule too.